|Type:||Signal Jammer 80W||Frequency Band:||8 Channels （optional）|
|Jamming Range:||10-30meter||Signal:||2G,3G,4G,Wifi, GPS,Customized|
|Marterial:||Alluminum Alloy Outside||Size:||365*340*145 Mm Shell|
|Power Supply:||AC 100V-240V; DC24V||Weight:||5.0kg|
high power cell phone jammer,
rf frequency jammer
TX-80W is a high power jammer, it has 8 frequency bands and each band power 10W, the output 80W in total can effectively get rid of the signal threat in seconds by jamming. The Jamming range is 10-30 meters to meet your needs as much as possible.
And the bands can include almost signals of 2G/3G/4G/Wifi/GPS, you can option freely. Need more? Contact us for customizing.
TXtelsig is the leading manufacturer to design and produce signal jamming and wireless coverage product with professional and experienced research and development teams. We have the strength to provide you with the most cost-effective products and plan.
1. Ultra-wideband jamming coverage and efficient frequency division ensures best signal interference of different frequency and cut off signal link in seconds
2. Each channel separate to deal with specific frequency signal as customized
3. Jamming range 10-30 meters, to get rid of signal threat at first time
4. Durable and heat-dissipation aluminum alloy shell; Of military standard being anti throw and pressure-resistant
5. One switch control, convenient and simple, one-button on/off
6. With cooling fan and multiple cooling holes form a good cooling system
7. Handheld grip design easy to carry on.
1. Conference room, Confidential office, negotiation room
2. Mobile vehicles, on-site protection of important figures in the political and business circles
3. Party and government organs, temporary meeting rooms for all kinds of small meetings of enterprises
4. Personal or commercial special needs
|TX Module No.||TX-T80W|
|Main Engine Size||370*145*346mm|
|Main Engine Weight||5KG|
|Working Temperature||—40 to 55℃|
|Power Supply||24V 12A|
|Input Power||AC 100-240V, DC 24V|
|Antenna Data||built-in orientation antenna gain 5-7dBi|
|Switch Control||Manual Switch|
|Jamming Frequency Details|
|Channel||Working Frequency||Output Power (±1dBm)|